About Chris Kapenga
Chris is Owner and President of Integrated Time Systems, an international provider of Workforce Time Management solutions located in Milwaukee, Dallas, and San Diego. Integrated Time Systems has been a part of Southeastern Wisconsin for over 70 years. He is a Certified Public Accountant and has worked for Arthur Andersen and General Electric.
In 2010 Chris was elected to the State Assembly. He served on the following committee's:
- Labor and Workforce Development - Vice Chair
- Jobs, Economy and Small Business
- Ways and Means
Chris has been married for 16 years to his wife Cari. They live in Delafield with their two daughters.
In Chris's earliest years he found that common sense, hard work, and your word were vital components to success. He also found that "In God We Trust" was more than a motto printed on our currency. Chris utilizes these valuable lessons in his public and private life. Through his business he has mentored inner city youth on proper work habits and business etiquette. He also has led several youth groups with his wife Cari and enjoys educating the next generation on ethics, responsibility, and accountability. He feels that making an impact begins with taking action.
Being a part of his community has always been paramount to Chris. He serves as Co-director for the Financial Counseling Ministry at Elmbrook Church. He is actively engaged in public speaking and provides training on strategic use of finances.
Kapenga's Community Involvement
- Director, Elmbrook Church Financial Counseling Ministry
- Vice Chair, West Suburban Christian Academy
- Mentor, Milwaukee WIB Youth Program
- Youth Group and Sunday School Leader
- Volunteer Fundraiser, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Past Safety Instructor for Wisconsin DNR
- Volunteer - Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Volunteer, Mission Discovery Mexico Project
"Because power corrupts, society's demands for moral authority and character increase as the importance of the position increases."